Website Microwave Innovations
Microwave Innovations is seeking an experienced EM Engineering Technician, preferably with background in Telemetry Transmitter, Receiver and/or RF products.
Microwave Innovations is an industry leader in flight vehicle transmitters and receivers used to transmit telemetry and command/control between various Aviation, Munitions, Space Launch vehicles/Satellites and the ground monitoring systems used in R&D and flight launch. These products offer our customers high reliability under some of the most extreme operating environments, with high efficiency, in small form factors.
The position requires U.S Citizenship or Permanent Residency
The ideal candidate will possess experience in the following:
- Both analog and digital RF systems and, ideally some exposure to FM and Digital modulation methods
- Test, qualification, and production support of products operating in the frequency’s ranges of UHF to K-Band
- Direct experience in L, S, and C-Band operation
- Building, testing, and trouble-shooting prototype designs from limited documentation and direction
- Setting-up and calibrating supporting test equipment
- Building breadboards, prototypes, test fixtures, breakout boxes and cable/harness assemblies
- Setting-up, adjusting, monitoring and maintaining environmental test equipment
- Internal support of production personnel including assembly, inspection, and test
- Managing qualification testing and its supporting tasks including limited field testing and transport
- Generation of test reports using MS Word
- Review and processing of Excel based reports
- Labview experience a plus
The candidate will demonstrate:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and working in a team setting
- Ability to maintain objectives, completion of activities scheduled
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their resume along with a cover letter as attachment, which includes salary requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@mi-telemetry.com